iLoud MTM and the Arc software?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud MTM and the Arc software?

Postby spikey » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:01 pm

So I have the ARC software setup in my studio for my room, and use it on the Main fader when I record. I recently purchased a pair of iLoud MTM Studio Monitors and was wondering, If I set these monitors up using their own internal ARC (for the room), and then use the ARC software in my DAW, will I be messing up the sound on the MTM monitors?
spikey

Re: iLoud MTM and the Arc software?

Postby spikey » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:07 pm

The black screen?

OK, but what I was asking is if I use both "at the same time" will that mess up (or enhance) the room EQ and sound of my mix? Should I just use one? Mix them together? Will that mess with the phases (as in hearing them out of sync tone-wise/doubled up) using both?

That's the question.
spikey

Re: iLoud MTM and the Arc software?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:10 pm

That was a spam post, since removed.

Please only use one or the other, if you use ARC 3 reset any calibration on the speakers first for best results.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers