MTM keeps powering off in the middle of session

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

MTM keeps powering off in the middle of session

Postby PeachNoiseMusic2022 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:43 am

Hello

Like many other users here, my 1yo MTM speakers have been fine but now 1 of them randomly turns off in he middle of a session. Sometimes the same speaker just makes a loud white noise and I have to rush to turn it off.

There's complaints about this same issue. Is this a manufacturing fault? It cannot be a coincidence people are having the same problem

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=24976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=21360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://gearspace.com/board/so-much-gea ... fault.html
PeachNoiseMusic2022

Re: MTM keeps powering off in the middle of session

Postby PeachNoiseMusic2022 » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:34 am

Another thing to note: White light flashes 3x when it turns back on.

I have updated the firmware too.
PeachNoiseMusic2022

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 22, 2022 3:44 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby czoli » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:30 pm

I'm having the same issue with a MTM monitor turning on/off during a session and have finally had time to address this. Is there a place I can send this for repair that will fix this in a timely/cost efficient manner? I am playing and mixing in larger venues and often recommend gear to other known professional musicians.
czoli

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:32 pm

czoli wrote:I'm having the same issue with a MTM monitor turning on/off during a session and have finally had time to address this. Is there a place I can send this for repair that will fix this in a timely/cost efficient manner? I am playing and mixing in larger venues and often recommend gear to other known professional musicians.

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues. Our IK Support team would be able to assist you with these questions via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/hw

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers