MTM One speaker lower

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

MTM One speaker lower

Postby Sandrvoxon2022 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Hi ! I have a quick question.I've put knob on both speakers at 12 o'clock and one of them is playing lower. Is it fine if i adjust volume on the lower speaker ? As on all reviews its should be the same position of the knob. Any suggestion ?
Sandrvoxon2022

Re: MTM One speaker lower

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:22 pm

First, I would suggest resetting the calibration (even if you haven't calibrated them yet). You can find full information about that and calibration in general in the manual. If you haven't calibrated them, after resetting it I would suggest testing the levels and then calibrating again.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sandrvoxon2022 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Peter_IK wrote:First, I would suggest resetting the calibration (even if you haven't calibrated them yet). You can find full information about that and calibration in general in the manual. If you haven't calibrated them, after resetting it I would suggest testing the levels and then calibrating again.

Thanks Peter for the answer ! Yes i did calibration before (like 6 moth ago) and i find this issue but i didnt know that is not normal. Ok, i'll try to do new colibration. So as i understand volume knob should be at 12 on both speakers ?
Sandrvoxon2022

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:27 pm

That's how I keep mine, right in the center (12 o'clock) and it works very well.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Sandrvoxon2022 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:30 pm

Noted ! Will try tomorrow ! Its so strange, using the same cables, same distance between them but at the middle of my workplace one speaker volume is lower.
Sandrvoxon2022

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers