Giorgio by Moroder test

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Giorgio by Moroder test

Postby alby.ros » Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:54 pm

Hi, I would like to know if i had broke my iLoud Micro Monitors.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0oks4FnzhNp5QPTZtoet7c

Do you hear some scratches between minutes 4:33-4:34 of "Giorgio by Moroder" track by Daft Punk published on Spotify? On my two headphones no problem.
Thanks to who will test and reply.
alby.ros

Re: Giorgio by Moroder test

Postby JamesZimmerman2 » Fri May 06, 2022 1:33 pm

I knew about Giorgio Moroder before Daft Punk started working with him, but not enough to fully appreciate his work. I only knew about The Chase from the Midnight Express motion picture soundtrack, along with the soundtrack of Scarface, but that was it.

When I heard he was collaborating with Daft Punk, that's when I explored more of his music. I ended up discovering his album "From Here to Eternity" in which the first 4 tracks integrate so well to each other, and his sound was so far ahead of his time. No wonder why he's a genius when it comes to electronic dance music.
JamesZimmerman2

Re: Giorgio by Moroder test

Postby Onmregnin43 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:48 pm

JamesZimmerman2 wrote:I knew about Giorgio Moroder before Daft Punk started working with him, but not enough to fully appreciate his work. I only knew about The Chase from the Midnight Express motion picture soundtrack, along with the soundtrack of Scarface, but that was it.

When I heard he was collaborating with Daft Punk, that's when I explored more of his music. I ended up discovering his album "From Here to Eternity" in which the first 4 tracks integrate so well to each other, and his sound was so far ahead of his time. No wonder why he's a genius when it comes to electronic dance music.

same for me
Onmregnin43

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers