iLoud serial number

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud serial number

Postby joelraed » Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:01 am

I tried to type in and paste in the iLoud serial number to register the product. Assuming it's the one on the bottom of the speaker with the QR code and it says it's invalid. Anyone run into this?
joelraed

Re: iLoud serial number

Postby Sapphire1028 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:37 am

I also have the same problem, I can't register! :roll: subway surfers
Sapphire1028

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:43 pm

Your serial number is provided on a card in the box with your iLoud unit(s). Please contact IK Support if you no longer have this or cannot find it. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Marinxy1981 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:41 pm

Well,

the code that came with the product (on the card) will not be accepted - "The provided serial number cannot be registered (code -101)", what gives?
Marinxy1981

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm

Marinxy1981 wrote:Well,

the code that came with the product (on the card) will not be accepted - "The provided serial number cannot be registered (code -101)", what gives?

In that case you'll need to contact IK Support who can assist you directly. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Hunterfryelli5 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:55 pm

Teh code on my speakers is 17 digits. On each speaker. Next to the bar that says "S/N"

IK requires 18 digits. WTF is wrong with IK?
Hunterfryelli5

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:27 pm

Hunterfryelli5 wrote:Teh code on my speakers is 17 digits. On each speaker. Next to the bar that says "S/N"

IK requires 18 digits. WTF is wrong with IK?

The number you need to register is included on a card in the box. No need to swear. If you do not have or have lost your card, please contact IK Support and they will assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tracybe6 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:55 pm

I'm in the same situation as you and don't know what to do.
tracybe6

Postby Alisha2@ » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:36 am

Does iLoud MTM have Bluetooth?
Alisha2@

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Alisha2@ wrote:Does iLoud MTM have Bluetooth?

iLoud MTM does not have Bluetooth connectivity.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:55 pm

Note the registration card is listed in "what's in the box" in the User Manual (also available on the IK site before purchase):

iLoud MTM
Thank you for purchasing iLoud MTM.
Your package contains:
• iLoud MTM speaker (single)
• Power cord*
• Tilting stand
• Stand’s locking key
• TPU base for horizontal positioning
• ARC microphone and clamp
• XLR to 1/8” TS cable for ARC microphone
• Quick start guide
• Registration card
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dougs.ik » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:41 pm

Hi Peter,

Peter_IK wrote:Note the registration card is listed in "what's in the box" in the User Manual (also available on the IK site before purchase):
• Registration card

Can I register a used pair? I'm not looking for access to the software bundles but would like to be able to download the firmware updater down the road if there is an update. Not a big deal if not possible but I figured I would ask here.

Thanks,

Doug
dougs.ik

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:00 pm

dougs.ik wrote:Hi Peter,

Peter_IK wrote:Note the registration card is listed in "what's in the box" in the User Manual (also available on the IK site before purchase):
• Registration card

Can I register a used pair? I'm not looking for access to the software bundles but would like to be able to download the firmware updater down the road if there is an update. Not a big deal if not possible but I figured I would ask here.

Thanks,

Doug

Hi, you should have access to all of the available firmware updaters here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/firmware/ already but if you'd like to see if there is a transfer option on the registration please reach out to IK Support. But I'd check that link while logged in and verify you do have access though I just checked with an account that does not have any studio monitors registered and I had access with that.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dougs.ik » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:12 pm

Hi Peter,

I was able to download the iLoud MTM firmware updater - thanks for the link.

I sent in a support ticket about transferring the iLoud MTM's to my user account.

The iLoud MTM's surpass my expectations. My mixing desk location isn't ideal. I've been using ARC for final mixes but the MTM's built-in ARC correction works better and I can use it for everything rather than just mixing. The sound stage is much improved, the music is crystal clear and the bass response is flat.
dougs.ik

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:30 pm

dougs.ik wrote:Hi Peter,

I was able to download the iLoud MTM firmware updater - thanks for the link.

I sent in a support ticket about transferring the iLoud MTM's to my user account.

The iLoud MTM's surpass my expectations. My mixing desk location isn't ideal. I've been using ARC for final mixes but the MTM's built-in ARC correction works better and I can use it for everything rather than just mixing. The sound stage is much improved, the music is crystal clear and the bass response is flat.

Great! Thank you for the compliments, I'll pass those along to the team for sure. I love the iLoud MTMs I have too. The correction was quick and easy to set up and I end up using them more than the monitors I had previously which I was very "in tune" with (with or without ARC software) and now that ARC Studio exists I can have great correction on those too so they get an upgrade too. The one set I don't need to bother with correcting are the Realistic Minimus 7 speakers (basically metal-cased outdoor speakers) since they're supposed to be the "bad" option and if something sounds good on them it sounds good anywhere. :)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers