Support for iLoud MTM

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Support for iLoud MTM

Postby josetorresvicente » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:44 pm

Hi,

I recently got a pair of iLoud Mtm and I’ve been having problems with them. I’ve contacted support twice (I live in Spain so I checked “All other countries” in the list) two weeks ago. One ticket was answeres just with a reception notice. The other one wasn’t answered at all.

Is Ik support working? Should I contact Uk or Usa support to get an answer? I like the monitors so far but, if the Support experience is going to be like that, I’d rather send them back. Is this how Ik support usually work?

Regards,
Jose
josetorresvicente

Re: Support for iLoud MTM

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:00 pm

IK Support is indeed working. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please note that this forum is not a support forum but if you check out the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you can see what to do if a ticket you submitted is not being handled to your satisfaction. Thank you.

Edit - see above and please follow the steps there to get your ticket looked at.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers