Bad experience. My consumer rights in this situation

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Bad experience. My consumer rights in this situation

Postby TaylanKad15 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:18 pm

Hello all,

I seem to be at bit of a loggerheads with IK sales support, so I wanted to ask for community opinions on what my options are. Yesterday I ordered the iLoud micro monitors from the website. I did not pay attention to the pop up initially and went ahead and submitted the order. Hours later, when looking at the order status info, I read that the Add to Cart pop-up should notify me if something is out of stock, and I had this "wait a minute" moment.

I went back to check the purchase pop-up, and it says "More on the way - Units in production now." It is still the case as I am typing this message. Wanting this to be on time for the holiday season, I checked to see if my local dealers have it in stock, and sure enough they do. I thought, great, I can just cancel my online order and get from the local dealer instead, which is what I did. I sent a request to cancel my online order within hours of submitting it.

So I get an email from IK support today saying the item is in stock and my order will be shipping out shortly. I go to the website, the item still shows the same status. My order status itself is showing "Received", which according to IK order FAQ means the order has not yet been processed and entered into the system.

I email them back pointing out that they have not even processed my order yet. I get the same response back saying my order will ship shortly. I go back to the website again and nothing has changed, so the whole thing is now starting to stink badly of BS, and I'm starting regret every bit of this chain of interaction with IK multimedia.

How can I escalate this matter if the support person refuses to acknowledge the real status of my order and my request to cancel it?

Please advise.
TaylanKad15

Re: Bad experience. My consumer rights in this situation

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The guidelines posted at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 detail what to do if you have a support ticket that you do not feel is being handled to your satisfaction
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers