Iloud MTM pressed button

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Iloud MTM pressed button

Postby Baronmalisse97 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you all.

I love my new ILoud MTM speakers but I have a problem with one of the speakers !! The button is too pressed so sometimes I can not even turn on the speaker !!!

What should I do ? How can I send it to after sales services ?

Heeelp !!

Best regards,

Théo
Baronmalisse97

Re: Iloud MTM pressed button

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you are having issues - IK Support can handle any claims of this nature.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Baronmalisse97 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Hello Peter,

i'm quiet annoyed, it's been a while and I still have no answers from IK multimedia part. My speaker taht cost more than 300 euros and have less than a year is defective and this is not normal.

Please ask your SAV to answer or find a solution.

Best regards,

Théo
Baronmalisse97

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Sorry to hear that. We are not tech support here on the forum but if you review the guidelines post at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 you can find what to do if you have a ticket that you feel has not been handled to your satisfaction.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers