iLoud Portable Speaker Missing Power Supply

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Portable Speaker Missing Power Supply

Postby WalamusPr1me » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:43 pm

I ordered an iLoud 40w portable speaker brand new from a local reseller in Australia and it arrived today.

I was a little surprised to find there was no power supply in the box. There was an AU power cable along with an EU power cable but no psu. I'm assuming whoever packed the box messed up and put the EU cable instead of the brick.

Box appeared completely unopened from the factory and everything was neatly packaged inside as expected.

Has this happened before???

Cheers
WalamusPr1me

Re: iLoud Portable Speaker Missing Power Supply

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:06 pm

Sorry to hear you are having a problem. I'm not sure what would cause this to have happened for you but the IK Support team would be happy to provide direct and official technical support to help resolve your issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers