iloud MTM issue: losing calibration after switching off

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iloud MTM issue: losing calibration after switching off

Postby adwo2021 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:39 pm

I got two iloud MTM Monitors. One of them loses calibration every time after switched off and/or after disconnected from power cord. I tried to update to newest firmware (version 1.1.4) and to reset the Monitor described in manual and to recalibrate. However it loses the calibration again. Seems to be a hardware fault? Greets, Andreas
adwo2021

Re: iloud MTM issue: losing calibration after switching off

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:30 am

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Since this is mainly a user-to-user forum and other users haven't chimed in with similar experiences or suggestions, I would recommend opening a ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you have not already done so. I'm sure they can assist you with this issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DanBriggsIMF1 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Having a similar problem, one of them always switches to the desk preset.
DanBriggsIMF1

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:24 pm

DanBriggsIMF1 wrote:Having a similar problem, one of them always switches to the desk preset.

I would recommend that you open a ticket with IK Support as well and they can work with you to resolve that issue directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ziolek1976 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:04 pm

Hi, did the helpdesk solve your problems? I have the same problem, after upgrading to the latest software version.
ziolek1976

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers