My Bluetooth button stopped working

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

My Bluetooth button stopped working

Postby bkinkel » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:31 pm

My Bluetooth button stopped working. The switch was iffy to begin with and now it doesn’t move and there’s no way to use Bluetooth on the speakers.
Does anyone how to teach tech support? These things are only 4 months old
bkinkel

Re: My Bluetooth button stopped working

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:39 pm

You can reach tech support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Once you search the FAQ there, you will be presented with a button to open a ticket directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bkinkel » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:11 pm

Thanks Peter,

I finally found the section under Sales and Other instead of Hardware. I sent in a request. Hopefully it went to the right area.
bkinkel

Postby kimjim96 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Hello guys,
Try this, If you are using desktop, then go to Settings --> Devices --> Bluetooth & other devices, you will see the paired Bluetooth devices listed there where you can use the Connect/Disconnect button to disconnect or reconnect devices that were paired previously.
kimjim96

Postby bkinkel » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:15 pm

I ended up fixing the problem.

There is a soft plastic piece about a half inch long that lines up with a switch further inside the speaker. It wasn't aligned with the switch properly. I pulled out the piece, and slid it back in - everything works fine now
bkinkel

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers