Problems with iLoud MTM

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Problems with iLoud MTM

Postby bernardonvnascimento » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:04 am

Hey there. I'm writing about a iLoud MTM speaker. Just bought these like a month or so ago and today just turned them on and one appeared to have change to colour of the front LED to orange. After reading the manual, it says that its orange because of a thermal fault and it wouldn't output sound but mine does. The speaker was turned off for 2 days straight before I powered on and right now is output sound just normal and is rather cold. Can someone help me with this? Kind of worried of losing a speaker.
bernardonvnascimento

Re: Problems with iLoud MTM

Postby bernardonvnascimento » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:34 am

Another thing happened... For a moment it went white again, but back to orange again and it still outputs sounds! This is getting weird, tested with different plugs and cables but still the same. PLEASE HELP!
bernardonvnascimento

Re: Problems with iLoud MTM

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:48 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Issues like this would need to be reported to IK Support for direct and official technical assistance as this is not something the users, moderators, or admins can assist you with on this forum. I'm sure they'll be able to advise you and help with your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers