Subwoofers with iLoud MTM

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Subwoofers with iLoud MTM

Postby blobtimtomboom » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:05 pm

Hi
Is anyone using a subwoofer with their iLoud MTM's?

I love my MTM's, but would like more "oomph" and thus am considering adding a sub, but would really love some first hand experience reports and perhaps a recommendation on a sub or two..

I've considered a KRK 8s or 10s

Or lower down the pricing and capabilities a touch, the Mackie CR8S-XBT

Any and all thoughts would be very welcome, thank you!
blobtimtomboom

Re: Subwoofers with iLoud MTM

Postby sirenamusic » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:05 pm

I was thinking the same thing. The only problem I have with mixes is the really low end.
sirenamusic

Postby blobtimtomboom » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:41 am

Bueller...
Bueller...

Anyone?
:lol: :D

IK staff? Any ideas on this?
Thank you!
blobtimtomboom

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:47 pm

This is mainly a user-to-user discussion forum. You should be able to use a subwoofer if you are able to control the crossover to match the settings on your iLoud MTM monitors. There is no specific model made or recommended as a bulk of users do not use or need one with their iLoud MTM. If you want official assistance you could reach out to IK Support in case they've talked to any users who have experience using a sub with iLoud MTM that may not visit this forum?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers