iLoud MTM resetting every few days?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud MTM resetting every few days?

Postby Dhwn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Hello,

My iLoud speakers seem to be resetting every few days. I didn't notice at first until I checked the back panel and realized all the options were set to default. I set them back and all was well until today when I noticed the power LED on one speaker blinking white. I looked around the back and the settings had reset again. Both speakers are back in default mode again (don't know when the other did so)

There have been no power incidents, and I have the speakers plugged into a power strip with surge protection and filtering.

Any ideas?

Many thanks and have a great day!
-don
Dhwn

Re: iLoud MTM resetting every few days?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:28 pm

Hello Dhwn and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in [#]. Meanwhile, for a definitive answer, the best thing to do is check the FAQs, via here. If they do not resolve the issue, there is a link at
the top to the Technical Support form, for some one to one investigation and help. Response time is usually within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

[#] But please remember that the same symptoms do not necessarily mean the same problem.

And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know what you did to resolve the problem, but without directly quoting any correspondence from Support.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: iLoud MTM resetting every few days?

Postby Dhwn » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:32 pm

Thank you, DarkStar! I appreciate the quick reply.

Yes, I confess that I posted here in the user forum when I couldn't locate the support contact form; but I did discover it eventually after my feeble mind kicked in after a cup of coffee. :-)

If I get a response and have the issue solved, I'll share my findings (without directly quoting from Support).

Thanks again and have a great day,
-don in pittsburgh
Dhwn

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers