IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor

Postby lebikemp2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:12 pm

Are these speakers any good for gaming/music? I need some speakers and my budget is about $150 and these are for sale on Guitar center for $190. Any thoughts?
lebikemp2

Re: IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:47 pm

I know, I know... I'm a little biased, but I've actually been using my iLoud Micro Monitors on my TV recently, so I thought I'd share.

Now, I must say, compared to my tiny TV speakers, it sounds like I have a full system. Don't get me wrong, the TV isn't small (It's over 50") and the rest of the TV is great. Just for some reason they chose some budget speakers.

The best part is they are so small, and Bluetooth compatible (like my TV), so I tucked them away to where they are barely noticeable. It's not exactly an ideal mixing set-up this way, but it makes playing anything in Steam or on Netflix way more enjoyable (and keeps my guests confused as to how the TV sounds so good compared to theirs). :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitor

Postby ericraymond » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:25 am

They are great sounding monitors for general listening (as well as tracking your playing or mixing your tracks).

For gaming, you'll probably want to use a wired connection (not bluetooth) to minimize latency. This is nothing unique to the iLoud; it's Bluetooth.

Surprised to see them on sale that at that price. $190 for the pair is a good deal. Can you share a link?
ericraymond

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers