iLoud MTM no power

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud MTM no power

Postby mykesalomon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:22 pm

hi, im a professional music producer from the Philippines. i recently acquired a pair of MTMs via Amazon then shipped it through shippingcart.com. i was able to use my monitors for 15 days. then today, i had an accidental mic feedback and one speaker just shut down. it lost power and now it does not turn on anymore. It sucks that im in the middle of a production and this is happening.
wanted to ask if this is repairable.
emailed customer support also. #2395043
mykesalomon

Re: iLoud MTM no power

Postby mykesalomon » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Following up my ticket# 2395043

Ik Multimedia was not able to ship my Iloud MTM replacement unit.
Hope your International Sales Team responds ASAP to this. it has been a month
mykesalomon

Re: iLoud MTM no power

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:38 pm

That is because you used a forwarder to ship from a dealer that was not in your country. This is not a simple replacement.

IK Support will help you to the full extent possible, but note that there will be complications when there are extenuating circumstances beyond our control.

Please continue to work with them, nobody here on this forum (users, moderators, nor admins) will be able to assist you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers