iLouad Micro Monitors (PANNING)

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLouad Micro Monitors (PANNING)

Postby Moisesdbello » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:06 am

I recently bought the iLoud Micro Monitors and I am very happy with them, I have about 3 days with them but I have a question.

I just realized that when I pan 100% Left I still have audio on the Right speaker and I don't have 100% insolate pan. it seems that my stereo image is not full stereo,. Even if I only connect 1 RCA cable, the audio continues to transmit in both speakers and not in 1 only as it should be. I am using RCA to 1/4"

This is a unique feature of iLoud Micro or is there a way to get real stereo sound?

I have them connected to an SSL 2+
Moisesdbello

Re: iLouad Micro Monitors (PANNING)

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:37 pm

I would make sure the cable that runs between the speakers is inserted full and is inserted the correct way (it can be possible with force to connect it upside down from what I've heard). Also, please make sure you output from the source is sending only L and R signals without bleed between then.

If this doesn't help I'd suggest opening a ticket with IK Support for direct and official technical assistance if you have not already done so via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Moisesdbello » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 pm

The connection is adequate, I am using an RCA cable to Plug for L and R, I am not using the included cable precisely to obtain a separate send of the signals.

everything sounds excellent to be honest, the only detail is that there is no real stereo.

I opened a ticket requesting IK support, I hope they can help me.
Moisesdbello

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:06 pm

I was talking about the cable between the iLoud Micro Monitors. Not between the source and the monitor inputs.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Moisesdbello » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:51 pm

The cable that establishes the connection between both monitors is connected correctly, fortunately I have previous experience handling this type of connection, and I have not forced any input or anything similar.

Can I send videos here? I can probably record a fragment of the problem
Moisesdbello

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:58 pm

You would need to host a video somewhere else, at this point it would probably be best to send that kind of material to the support team and I'm sure they'll figure out what's happening
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Moisesdbello » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:08 pm

OK friend!

I'll wait for the technical team to answer me.

Thank you very much for your interest in helping with my problem
Moisesdbello

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:17 pm

You're welcome
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JPcampeau » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:54 pm

Did you ever get this resolved? I just noticed I have the same problem, it's very frustrating!
JPcampeau

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers