Distortion sound

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Distortion sound

Postby cenkakdere » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:30 pm

Hello,

I've been using Iloud for the past 4 years and I have to say that I've been enjoying it quite lot. But about 2 years ago some kind of problem has occured on the Aux cable entrance and for that reason, only the panels on the left have been working when plugged in via aux cable. I've still kept using it with only one side of panels working. This wasn't an issue if the speaker was connected via Bluetooth. ALL 4 panels were working without any issues while a bluetooth connection was established. So I've kept using it with bluetooth connection. But recently I dropped my Iloud to the floor.

Now it seems that the big panel on the right bottom corner, does this buzzing sound especially on the lower frequencies. This buzzing sound is increased with the volume. I think and hope that it is related to some kind of loose contact between the cables inside that occured after the drop. I've looked online to search for any fixes without opening the Iloud case, but I couldn't find any.

I was wondering if there was a possible fix for the problem I'm having. If required, I could open up the case myself and fix the loose contact, if this is the issue.

Thank you in advance.
cenkakdere

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers