MTM Without Calibration Mic

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

MTM Without Calibration Mic

Postby anydmusic » Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Are there any plans for a crossgrade to the MTMs that excludes the Mic for ARC users?
anydmusic

Re: MTM Without Calibration Mic

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 5:32 pm

There are no plans for this as we included the mic without upping the price of iLoud MTM as a decision made from the release of iLoud MTM.

We also don't do crossgrades on hardware, that's for software. For hardware you have the option to take off an additional up to 30% using JamPoints accrued from your other purchases.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: MTM Without Calibration Mic

Postby tmsky69 » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:02 pm

Simply curious, I already have the ARC Mic. Can the iLoud MTM Monitors be purchased without the mic at a discounted price? You basically answered this however I thought maybe if I approached this a different way maybe the answer would be different. “I know wishful thinking”. Sorry to ask the same question however it seams silly to have (2) ARC Mics. Any suggestions on what can be done with two of these mics? Any good results using the ARC Mic other than a calibration tool? Anyone have any cool recording tricks or tips recording with the ARC Mic? Can they be used for drum overheads, X-Y guitar amp miking or maybe recording acoustic guitars with any type of success?
tmsky69

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers