iLoud Micro Monitors not working IK Multimedia ignoring

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Micro Monitors not working IK Multimedia ignoring

Postby Grigno » Wed May 06, 2020 6:24 am

Hi,
my iLoud Micro Monitors stopped working properly after six month of usage. I tried to ask IK Multimedia what can I do, but they ignoring me. They did not answered in contact form, email and Instagram.
I spent more than 350 euro and now I can put speakers into waste bin only. Thanks for six month of good sound.
Grigno

Re: iLoud Micro Monitors not working IK Multimedia ignoring

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 06, 2020 5:08 pm

There is an inordinately high volume of tickets right now but rest assured the team will respond and assist everybody, including you.

Please note this is not a tech support forum and there are pinned guidelines on how to post if you already have an open support ticket: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505

Under the current circumstances, there may be delays responding to your ticket but the team will reply to yours as soon as possible.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Grigno » Thu May 07, 2020 8:01 am

I sent first message about the problem two weeks ago and still no have any answer (you is first). What can I do to solve the situation?
Grigno

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 07, 2020 5:56 pm

Grigno wrote:I sent first message about the problem two weeks ago and still no have any answer (you is first). What can I do to solve the situation?

What is your ticket number? Note that the guidelines posted at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 cover posting when you already have an open support ticket and note this isn't a technical support forum per the rules posted. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Grigno » Fri May 08, 2020 6:03 am

I don't know the ticket number. Maybe it is #1133081, but I don't sure because nobody answered me. Auto-reply only.
Grigno

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 08, 2020 3:22 pm

Grigno wrote:I don't know the ticket number. Maybe it is #1133081, but I don't sure because nobody answered me. Auto-reply only.

The autoreply should have your ticket number in is, is that number in your email?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Grigno » Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 am

That it the only what I received more than 10 days ago.
Grigno

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 11, 2020 4:31 pm

Please refer to the last sentence in that email and reply if those suggestions have not resolved your issue.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers