MTM inputs from Duo

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

MTM inputs from Duo

Postby peter.geary@gmail.com » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:37 am

I am looking at the powered speaker options to go with iRig Duo to be able to play out loud.

If using the MTM can you use the 2 line outs from the iRig Duo to connect to them? Is there a special plug for that or do you just use one cable from one of the two main outputs?
I’m hoping to record through AmpliTube and wonder if only having one output cable would effect the sound through the speakers if I have panned guitar during the recording.
What is the best way?
Also can an iPhone or iPad be wired to these speakers to play music at a party?
If I also get the stomp I/o will that connect to these speakers? What is the cabling for that?
Thanks in advance
peter.geary@gmail.com

Re: MTM inputs from Duo

Postby peter.geary@gmail.com » Wed May 13, 2020 4:10 am

Can anyone help with answers to this one?
peter.geary@gmail.com

Re: MTM inputs from Duo

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 13, 2020 3:04 pm

You can run the L/R outputs on iRig Pro Duo (or iRig Stomp I/O) to the iLoud MTM inputs. For your phone, you'd want to run from the 1/8" stereo headphone jack out to two 1/4" connections that you plug into the back of iLoud MTM.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers