Can I use Irig Pro Duo with iLoud 40 watt speaker

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Can I use Irig Pro Duo with iLoud 40 watt speaker

Postby mishmael » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:03 pm

I want to be able to plug in a microphone and my guitar at the same time. is this possible ? I also have Irig mic pre and iRig2 and irig Lav. I know that the Speaker comes with its own irig 1/4 inch input but I wanted to use My pro Duo in order to use both mic and guitar at the same time. Is this possible ?
mishmael

Re: Can I use Irig Pro Duo with iLoud 40 watt speaker

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:15 pm

iRig Pro DUO is an audio interface that would require connection to a device (mobile or computer) to function, it would not provide a direct connection to a powered speaker without that. You would connect iRig Pro DUO to your device, open your music/audio app on the device, and send the iRig Pro DUO output(s) to the iLoud speaker.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mishmael » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. I was wondering if I could use TRS cable instead of TRRS ? I really can't afford $20 for the Ik multimedia TRRS cable. Because of my financial hardship situation, I was only able to purchase a used Iloud and it didn't have the TRRS.
mishmael

Postby mishmael » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:01 pm

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my post. I was wondering if I could use TRS cable instead of TRRS ? I really can't afford $20 for the Ik multimedia TRRS cable. Because of my financial hardship situation, I was only able to purchase a used Iloud and it didn't have the TRRS.
mishmael

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:30 pm

In my scenario there is not TRRS cable. You'd connect iRig Pro DUO to your device via the included cable, then use audio cables to connect iRig Pro DUO's output(s) to your iLoud speaker.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers