iLoud Micro Monitors - no sound

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Micro Monitors - no sound

Postby impatrickt » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Hey - Was listening to music with my iLoud Micro Monitors plugged directly into my Macbook Pro - all of a sudden the audio just stopped. Nothing I do seems to be able to get the audio back.

I've checked all the cables, turned them on and off, tried a bluetooth connection, tried other speakers (they work) but I can't get any sound out of the monitors now. The light turns on as well as the bluetooth pairing/connected light.

Anyone have a similar issue? :oops:
impatrickt

Re: iLoud Micro Monitors - no sound

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 pm

While clipping audio overloading the speaker will result in a red LED (To alert you before you hurt your speakers), which can trigger the iLoud Micro Monitors to power off before they are damaged. The behavior explained would not be normal. Check with support here. Send me your Ticket Number once opened.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby ttazawa » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 am

Yes. I have this same issue.

Annoying, because so far it comes "alive" after having to "Forget This Device" and re-pairing a fresh bluetooth connection.

Why?
ttazawa

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:22 pm

ttazawa wrote:Yes. I have this same issue.

Annoying, because so far it comes "alive" after having to "Forget This Device" and re-pairing a fresh bluetooth connection.

Why?

Sorry to hear of your troubles. As it's not clear what's going on here exactly, the best route is to contact support to see what could be going on here and if necessary take advantage of your unit's manufacture warranty.

Once contacted, feel free to PM me your ticket number and I can get your case flagged down.

From what I can see the OP is resolved and back to making music. We hope to hear from you soon and get you back to doing just that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers