Why one speaker sometimes play louder?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Why one speaker sometimes play louder?

Postby JovintoJain » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi to everyone, I hope you ll help me to solve my problem!

I have yamaha hs7 speakers and ur2mk2 card. Everything was okay but one day I noticed that one speaker is playing louder. I replaced the cables and I thout that trouble was in it; so I picked up another cable and everything seemed to be ok by some time. But suddenly I noticed the same problem. I sum everything in mono in my daw, and I hear obviously that one of them is playing louder. Then I just turn the volume knob on one or another speaker, balance them to the right way (as I thought); but the next day Im listening some new tracks and I hear the same issue. Are there any sollutions?
JovintoJain

Re: Why one speaker sometimes play louder?

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi, IK does not make those speakers nor your interface. It seems you might want to check with the manufacturer of those as they will likely be able to pinpoint your issue and offer whatever service is necessary if you need any repairs etc. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers