iRig Nano Amp too quiet/no volume?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iRig Nano Amp too quiet/no volume?

Postby JasonFunk » Tue May 07, 2019 10:30 am

Hi all,

Had the iRig Nano Amp for awhile now, only use it every so often. I remember it having decent volume when I first opened it, but when I used it this time the volume is very quiet when using the device (my iPad with amplitube). If I just use the amp itself it’s loud, but as soon as I use the AmpliTube on my iPad the volume drops big time, even when I max the volume in amplitube and on the amp, it’s still just half the volume or so of just using the amp. Any ideas on how to get the volume up? The batteries are new, too.
JasonFunk

Re: iRig Nano Amp too quiet/no volume?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Please make sure the input and output levels in AmpliTube are set correctly. If you still don't have any luck, I'd recommend asking our support team at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for some specific troubleshooting. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: iRig Nano Amp too quiet/no volume?

Postby JasonFunk » Fri May 10, 2019 11:52 am

Thank you. I forgot to mention in my post those were also turned up as well. I’ll look into support or buy a new one. Thanks.
JasonFunk

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers