Irig micro amp going acoustic

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Irig micro amp going acoustic

Postby Liraman » Sun May 05, 2019 11:03 pm

This has not got an answer yet. How well does the micro amp fare with acoustic instruments, i e using the irig acoustic microphone?
Liraman

Re: Irig micro amp going acoustic

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 14, 2019 11:22 pm

The iRig Micro Amp was not exactly designed with Acoustic instruments in mind, but it does pack a punch, so you may find it useful for adding some delay or reverb to your sounds. It could also be a useful recording tool depending on the instrument.

Due to the size, the iRig Micro Amp can only get so loud, so if your Acoustic instrument is very loud this may not the best option for you.

Personally, I would suggest checking out a unit in person and trying it out.

Click here to find a local IK dealer

The iRig Acoustic would not work with the iRig Micro Amp, since it is designed to be connected directly to an iOS device running AmpliTube Acoustic, but the iRig Acoustic Stage would certainly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Irig micro amp going acoustic

Postby Liraman » Tue May 14, 2019 11:32 pm

Ryan_IK wrote:The iRig Micro Amp was not exactly designed with Acoustic instruments in mind, but it does pack a punch, so you may find it useful for adding some delay or reverb to your sounds. It could also be a useful recording tool depending on the instrument.

Due to the size, the iRig Micro Amp can only get so loud, so if your Acoustic instrument is very loud this may not the best option for you.

Personally, I would suggest checking out a unit in person and trying it out.

Click here to find a local IK dealer

The iRig Acoustic would not work with the iRig Micro Amp, since it is designed to be connected directly to an iOS device running AmpliTube Acoustic, but the iRig Acoustic Stage would certainly.

Thanks Ryan_IK! just what I needed to know!
Liraman

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers