Iloud with macbook

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Iloud with macbook

Postby Frax89 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi!
Is it possible to use the iloud (no micro speaker) with Mac book? For example connect the iloud with headphone out of my MacBook? Because I've read that it's designed for IOS...
Thanks
Frax89

Re: Iloud with macbook

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:55 pm

iLoud is not designed only for iOS. It is like any other portable Bluetooth speaker which can be connected to via Bluetooth or directly via its 1/8" input directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Frax89 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm

Ok... Then can I connect with mini jack-mini jack from the output of my MacBook to the input of iloud? So I use the Iloud for external speaker
Frax89

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Frax89 wrote:Ok... Then can I connect with mini jack-mini jack from the output of my MacBook to the input of iloud? So I use the Iloud for external speaker

You would connect the headphone output on your MacBook to the 1/8" input on iLoud.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Frax89 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:47 pm

Yes, exactly what I would like to do
Frax89

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:19 pm

Frax89 wrote:Yes, exactly what I would like to do

Yes, this would work great.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers