problem iloud micro monitor & Bluetooth

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

problem iloud micro monitor & Bluetooth

Postby PercySanchez » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:25 pm

hi i am using google translator i do not speak english well.

When the monitor is connected by Bluetooth to the imac, when ending a song or pausing it, the iLoud monitor is disconnected and when I play again it is reconnected, causing that in each connection and disconnection the speaker emits an annoying and loud noise. Is there a way to avoid this and is that noise normal?

greetings and thanks
PercySanchez

Re: problem iloud micro monitor & Bluetooth

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:36 pm

That is not normal behavior. Please contact IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will troubleshoot and assist you directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby tommy@paabel.ee » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:22 am

is it possible to turn OFF the bluetooth of iLoud Micro monitors ? I have a sportwatch that connects to phone via bluetooth and it automatically connects to iLoud Micro monitors. So every time I have a notification sound on my watch, it is directed to monitors. The is no way to "forget" or turn off the connecting on the watch, but there is no need for bluetooth to be ON if I don't use it.
tommy@paabel.ee

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:51 pm

tommy@paabel.ee wrote:is it possible to turn OFF the bluetooth of iLoud Micro monitors ? I have a sportwatch that connects to phone via bluetooth and it automatically connects to iLoud Micro monitors. So every time I have a notification sound on my watch, it is directed to monitors. The is no way to "forget" or turn off the connecting on the watch, but there is no need for bluetooth to be ON if I don't use it.

There is no way to completely turn it off. I don't know if IK Support knows of any workaround for a situation like yours but they may. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers