I Loud Micro Monitors distortion

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

I Loud Micro Monitors distortion

Postby dear cobra » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:49 am

Hi, just of recent my micro monitors seem to give off a horrible distorted bass when I approach
volume close to loud, it is like a speaker overblow type sound but I don't think I am pushing them and sure I was able to get these volumes and more originally without this happening, has anyone else had similar issues, my original I loud monitor has never done this and is 3/4 years older. Thanks for any words of clarification.
dear cobra

Re: I Loud Micro Monitors distortion

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:49 pm

This is not expected behavior and would be something to work with IK Support to diagnose. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jrc_tx » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:06 am

Same situation. FEROCIOUS noise rips through spacetime (and my ears) during normal use. Any progress? Thanks...
jrc_tx

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:14 am

Peter_IK wrote:This is not expected behavior and would be something to work with IK Support to diagnose. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jrc_tx » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:17 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:This is not expected behavior and would be something to work with IK Support to diagnose. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.

Have done so. Thanks, Peter.
jrc_tx

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:21 am

You’re welcome. They’ll take care of you. And if they don’t... :D just kidding, they will.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jrc_tx » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 am

:shock:
Peter_IK wrote:You’re welcome. They’ll take care of you. And if they don’t... :D just kidding, they will.
jrc_tx

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers