New iLoud Micro Monitor frequency response chart

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

New iLoud Micro Monitor frequency response chart

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:35 pm

We have posted this chart at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/il ... udmm-specs recently:
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New iLoud Micro Monitor frequency response chart

Postby Greg67 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Hi Can the Iloud be used as a monitor for rehearsal or gig? Cheers! Greg
Greg67

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Greg67 wrote:Hi Can the Iloud be used as a monitor for rehearsal or gig? Cheers! Greg

Hi, this is for the iLoud Micro Monitor pair which are mostly suited for near-field reference monitors in a studio setting. You may want to take a look at the original iLoud at http://www.iloud.biz
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby halfcack » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Hi Pete,

A little distressed. I pre-ordered a set of non working NAMM Show Summer 2016.

I received a bill from the credit card for the amount I paid due next month.

I did not receive a shipping notice from USPS, UPS or Federal Express.

I will never participate in a kick start campaign especially with the late government finding people were absconding with the all money on vapor hardware.

I sure this is a mistake because I would never agree to pre fund a corporation with any money. The preorder was merely to ensure a "place in line."

A credit card is never charged until the merchandise is physically shipped to the purchaser. I don't believe that anyone is entitled to funds, especially four months out from delivery when my card was charged.

I am writing a to customer support. I just want to make sure that this new wrinkle, advanced, that just appeared is not what I intended to happen nor was it in the initial ad.

Thank you
halfcack

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

I understand but please note this is not a Kickstarter/crowdfunding scenario. Support will happily assist you, I am sure.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby halfcack » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:43 am

Thank you for that Pete. I apologize for that. That makes me feel good at the start of a pitiful last week.

I am getting sick of these people who refuse to go out and fund themselves by working.

Government sponsored as well. I can not see not one person in NY gov noticing where almost everything is illegal not seeing this abuse in advance.

I am extremely happy with SampleTank 2.0, the packs and extra's as well.

Not so happy with not being able to get anyone to understand the words, "I can't go for that, oh' no, just can't go for that, anymore."

I did not onset my own rules. Don't get involved with Apple. They will take the life out of you. I had to find my own way around all the blocks they put up for me alone not being able to update or even purchase SampleTank 2.1.

I hope I will be able to get support to respond with a quick refund while holding my queue in line. I have never spoken to so many people in one week who had not a clue.

I know my communication is on the downside of bad but wow, ask me some questions.

During this period, I was telling people to calm down about the restart problem. While a customer out of warranty goes to a store and gets four replacements for his iPad Pro, I couldn't get a copy of ST.
halfcack

Postby acdc2000 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm

can you post a picture how the frequency response chart is with arc 2.5 full bass correct ?
acdc2000

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:00 pm

acdc2000 wrote:can you post a picture how the frequency response chart is with arc 2.5 full bass correct ?

The frequency response of the speakers will not physically change nor will the onboard DSP. You would get a graph specific to your room and settings by using ARC in your setup to see the specific results.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby acdc2000 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 pm

I mean arc 2.5 can boost in bass upto 9 db stand in manual. so it is possible that micro iloud can play lower frequency as 55 hz with 0 db. so i like see how much lower it goes when use it with arc
acdc2000

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:56 pm

acdc2000 wrote:I mean arc 2.5 can boost in bass upto 9 db stand in manual. so it is possible that micro iloud can play lower frequency as 55 hz with 0 db. so i like see how much lower it goes when use it with arc

I understand but there's more going on with ARC than boosting/cutting frequencies so to get such a measure you'd want to take it in your environment with your ARC settings/measurements applied.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby anilnc » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:45 pm

Hi Peter,

I see in manual there are 2 frequency responses.

-3dB - 55hz-20khz
-10dB - 45hz-22khz

Can you kindly explain what is this?
ST4, Syn2, Syn1, iLoud Micro
Windows 10x64, i7 7700k 4.2ghz, 32GB RAM, 3 internal HDD, Audio and Samples, Macbook Pro 2017 i7, 16GB. macOS Monterey
Cubase 12, RME UCX, MSI 1050gtx GamingX 2G, Nektar P4, PadKontrol
anilnc

Postby chipss36 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:55 pm

The db is decibels, the -3 from flat verses -10 db from flat, that is AmpliTube , or how loud at that frequency, and how far down in AmpliTube it is at that frequency.
look at the chart above , it shows this.
If you are still confused, plenty of videos exist on YouTube to understand speaker specs.
This is pretty basic stuff actually.
chipss36

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers