toolbar_feed

Iloud with irig stomp I/O

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud

Iloud with irig stomp I/O

Postby giorgiofesta » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:52 am

Hi everybody
a couple of weeks ago I purchased an irig stomp I/O to play with my iPad and iPhone.
It works really fine with Amplitube.
I would like to purchase a speaker to complete this compact rig for small rehersals... I was thinking to the Iloud but I do not know if it works with the irig stomp I/O.
if yes how should I connect it?
guitar - iloud - irig stomp i/o?
guitar - irig stomp i/o - iloud?
or maybe the iloud micro monitors are better?
Thanks for your help and suggestions.
Regards
giorgiofesta

Re: Iloud with irig stomp I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:12 pm

You can connect to either iLoud or iLoud Micro Monitor. You'd have two options - the balanced L/R outputs or the headphone jack out to either unit. You would need the appropriate cables, noting that the balanced outputs are 1/4" and the headphone output is 1/4" stereo. iLoud input is 1/4" stereo (typical aux cable type of connection) and iLoud Micro Monitor inputs are L/R RCA.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby giorgiofesta » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:57 pm

Thanks ,
you mean I can send the signal from the L/R outputs of the Irig Stomp i/o to the iLoud input 1/4 jack? I thought it was an audio interface and not a "simple" input..
regards
giorgiofesta

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:00 pm

iLoud input is 1/8" (the guitar/mic input is NOT an aux input, it is for the built-in iRig circuit) and with the appropriate cable yes you can send balanced outputs of iRig Stomp I/O to a powered speaker like iLoud.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK

Postby giorgiofesta » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:30 am

Thanks Peter
All is clear now. According to you which is the best option for a decent but portabile guitar rig? Iloud or iLoud Micro Monitor? I need good basses and a nice and credible guitar tone with nice punch... thanks
giorgiofesta

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers