Impossible to reinstall MODODRUM

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Impossible to reinstall MODODRUM

Postby RobSinner » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:19 am

Hello guys, I just bought MODODRUM after trying the free version of it, I installed it and it was working nice until I started downloading the sounds for it, all the drumkits and cymbals.

I have deleted all the downloads and located folders to make a new install and see if I could fix it and now not only everything appears as locked, but when I click on 'Reinstall' nothing happens. I clicked already 60034675427547 times to try and download the cymbals or reinstall the sounds, and I can't make it work. I spent 300€ on the whole suite, and it just doesn't work.

If someone can help me or tell me how I'm supposed to get the drumkits and cymbals files, and where I'm supposed to relocate them so MODODRUM recognizes every single add-on and expansion, I'll apreciate it.

I tried to find a solution for it but I already wasted 3 hours installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, uninstalling, turning off my pc, checking and routing all installation folders from MODODRUM or IK Manager, but can't get those files back.

I literally paid to, only have the free version of it. I love the fact that I can't do anything but write here, as there's no files I can recover or download if it's not thru the manager, and it's not working.

So, how can I install all cymbals and all drumkits if the IK Manager says they're installed, when I click on reinstall, nothing happens, and when I click on download cymbals it opens the IK Manager and, nothing happens!?!?!?

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RobSinner

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS