MODO BASS 2 SE missing

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO BASS 2 SE missing

Postby oGradyboy60 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 5:41 pm

I have started a ticket with IK nearly 2 months ago. They get back to me maybe once a week with ideas on how to fix my issue - It still doesn't work. [mod redacted - unnecessary, please review the rules]

I am using Logic Pro X (Ventura) on a Mac with an M1 chip. MODO BASS DID work when it was originally installed in Dec 2022. I uninstalled it at some point and now reinstalled it. The freestanding MODO BASS program opens/works fine. No issues.

Within Logic Pro X 10.7.8, when I create a new instrument track (Audio or Software Instrument) and I try to open the MODO BASS plug-in from the AUDIO FX dropdown menu it is not shown in the menu. I do see -->IK Multimedia -> Amplitube, or Mixbox, etc, all other products show up and work as described. All other 3rd party plug-ins work.

When I check the plug-in manager, MODO BASS is shown right below the other IK products. I have installed, uninstalled multiple attempts. The IK Product Manager App shows the software as Active/Downloaded.

I have verified permissions in the Get Info in the MODO Bass File in : Mac HD > Library > Audio > Plug-Ins > Components

[mod redacted - please review the rules]
oGradyboy60

Re: MODO BASS 2 SE missing

Postby oGradyboy60 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:33 am

Bump
oGradyboy60

Re: MODO BASS 2 SE missing

Postby oGradyboy60 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:36 am

Ticket #3629021
oGradyboy60

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS