ModoBass 2 Stuck & Sustained Notes

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: ModoBass 2 Stuck & Sustained Notes

Postby ZoeMusic » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:48 am

I'm still waiting on a fix from IK Tech Support for this problem but if anyone has a solution or work around feel free to chime in.
ZoeMusic

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:33 pm

Did you reply to the last contact from the team requesting a status of your issue?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZoeMusic » Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:19 pm

The last response I got from tech support said something like Hello, Thanks for your patience while we got back to you. We are still working to resolve this matter; we truly appreciate your patience as we continue to investigate this behavior and that was August 18th and my reply was ok thanks for letting me know. Ticket #2381399
ZoeMusic

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:34 pm

ZoeMusic wrote:The last response I got from tech support said something like Hello, Thanks for your patience while we got back to you. We are still working to resolve this matter; we truly appreciate your patience as we continue to investigate this behavior and that was August 18th and my reply was ok thanks for letting me know. Ticket #2381399

If you would like the current status of your ticket please reply to that. Thank you.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZoeMusic » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:11 pm

Ok I will reply again but in the pass my repeated inquires was met with no reply back to me. Thanks for chiming in. Hope they come up with a fix soon.
ZoeMusic

Postby artmapa » Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:42 pm

Any update on this thread? I have been getting stuck notes for a while now but cannot find a solution anywhere. Anything??
artmapa

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:23 pm

artmapa wrote:Any update on this thread? I have been getting stuck notes for a while now but cannot find a solution anywhere. Anything??

If you are having an issue please report it to IK Support and they will be able to assist you directly and help fix the issue. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ZoeMusic » Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:33 am

artmapa wrote:Any update on this thread? I have been getting stuck notes for a while now but cannot find a solution anywhere. Anything??

No update. I still have yet to hear back from IK support. Two more months have gone by and I think I have gotten one response from them that's said something like " We are still working to resolve this matter etc." If anybody has come up with a solution or a temporary work around feel free to chime in. I would really love to use this plugin. I think it has a lot of potential.
ZoeMusic

Postby artmapa » Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:02 pm

Yeah. Their response to me was to restart, check this, check that... all generic checklists but no real solution.
artmapa

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:17 am

artmapa wrote:Yeah. Their response to me was to restart, check this, check that... all generic checklists but no real solution.

If you reply that those suggestions didn't work they will continue to assist you. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby artmapa » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:31 am

If you have a solution, why not post it here?
artmapa

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:25 pm

artmapa wrote:If you have a solution, why not post it here?

I don't see anybody claiming to have a solution here. IK Support reps are available to assist anybody with technical issues directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rleveque86@cogeco.ca » Tue Jan 30, 2024 1:08 pm

I have this problem aswell on Windows 11 and Cubase pro 13 I will be
putting a support ticket in
rleveque86@cogeco.ca

Previous

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS