Violin Bass Demo

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Violin Bass Demo

Postby macousticboy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:34 am

Hi,

I want to download and run the demo for MODO Bass Violin bass. I can't see any instructions or place to search in the product manager? How do I go about this? :?

Thanks
macousticboy

Re: Violin Bass Demo

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:54 pm

MODO BASS 2 CS is the demo version, you can try (and keep) the included bass to test out the quality of the sound and features of MODO BASS 2. For the other basses, you can check out the audio and video content on the IK site https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass2/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby macousticboy » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:47 pm

Peter_IK wrote:MODO BASS 2 CS is the demo version, you can try (and keep) the included bass to test out the quality of the sound and features of MODO BASS 2. For the other basses, you can check out the audio and video content on the IK site https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass2/

I see, thanks for that. Now can I buy the Violin Bass by itself and use it as an instrument, or does it require that I purchase the larger $350 package in order to have VB as an add-on :?: Jw, & thanks again.
macousticboy

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:30 pm

You can buy each bass individually or buy the whole package.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS