Modo Bass Reactivation fee

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Bass Reactivation fee

Postby italianman2112 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:22 am

Hi, new here and purchased Modo bass. email states I have 180 days to download or pay reactivation fee. And stated I should make a backup copy of the installers ? They got back to me saying its 9.99 fee, but did not tell me as i asked how to back this modo bass files/installers so I NEVER have to pay again. Really would appreciate some direction or experience on this issue. Never heard of paying for software more than once. Chris
italianman2112

Re: Modo Bass Reactivation fee

Postby italianman2112 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:33 am

Anybody ?
italianman2112

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:20 pm

MODO Bass does not have a separate sounds library, the sounds are physically-modelled. There is no Downloads Reactivation fee for MODO Bass.

Reply to Support and ask for clarification.

To back up any downloaded installer you can just find the download file (the IK Product Manager Preference Settings will state where it is) and copy it to an archive disk. But, for MODO Bass and the other software installers you do not need to; they are available from your User Area on the IKM web site.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby djdude199 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:05 am

Sorry jump in but what about something like total studio. I was down and out until recently. It was last March I registered it.

Is support timely? It’s almost been 3 days

Thanks for any
Info!
djdude199

Postby DarkStar » Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:33 pm

In your circumstances, I would contact Support and explain your position Maybe Support will renew your download period - no promises though, as I m not employed by IK Multimedia.

Contact Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one investigation. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby italianman2112 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:55 am

djdude199 wrote:Sorry jump in but what about something like total studio. I was down and out until recently. It was last March I registered it.

Is support timely? It’s almost been 3 days

Thanks for any
Info!

Its all good, glad you jumped in and hope you get your issue resolved :)
italianman2112

Postby italianman2112 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:57 am

DarkStar wrote:MODO Bass does not have a separate sounds library, the sounds are physically-modelled. There is no Downloads Reactivation fee for MODO Bass.

Reply to Support and ask for clarification.

To back up any downloaded installer you can just find the download file (the IK Product Manager Preference Settings will state where it is) and copy it to an archive disk. But, for MODO Bass and the other software installers you do not need to; they are available from your User Area on the IKM web site.

TY !!! Darkstar ! Clear and right to the point. I really appreciate you helping me out, I think they should pay you.lol All it would have took is a email with this. Take care !
italianman2112

Postby DarkStar » Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:19 pm

^^^^
Me too. I need an ocean-going yacht. :)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS