Reactivation request with MODO Drums

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Reactivation request with MODO Drums

Postby CrazySchmidt » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:26 pm

A while back I went to use my MODO drum only to find that it was locked and that I needed to pay a small reactivation fee which I thought was strange and inappropriate seeing as I had bought and registered the product previously. I did however pay the reactivation fee and got the full product operational again and figured perhaps it had been inactive for too long.

But just a week or so again I get asked for a reactivation fee which I am not prepared to pay and so my product is now unusable.

Surely this not correct can someone from IK please explain what may have happened and why a reactivation fee is requested in the first place?

Cheers, CS.
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Re: Reactivation request with MODO Drums

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:27 am

I have never heard of reactivation fees for IKM software. (And you would only need to pay a "Download Reactivation Fee" for the main sounds library downloads if you needed to download them again after the 180 days period had expired.)

Other users may chip in with suggestions.

Meanwhile, as this is not a company Support forum, the best thing to do is contact Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. They can also look at your User Account and see what's going on. Search the FAQs first, as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Reactivation request with MODO Drums

Postby CrazySchmidt » Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:19 pm

Yes, that is correct, it is for the individual drum library groups.

Sounds like good advice, thanks buddy.

CS. :)
Please support Gondo Strauss at:
https://soundcloud.com/gondo-strauss/
"Old never gets Old"
CrazySchmidt

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS