Which Modo Bass Version To Install

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Which Modo Bass Version To Install

Postby fjzax » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:50 am

Hi,

I recently purchased Total Studio 3.5 Max. It includes Modo Bass 1.5. In Product Manager, under my account, I have 2 different versions listed...Version 1.5.2 and Version 2.0.2. Here's my question(s): Do I install vers 1.5 or can I install vers 2 and get the version 1.5 basses that came with Total Studio 3.5? Which one should I install?

Thanks,
fj
fjzax

Re: Which Modo Bass Version To Install

Postby Metallica93 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:16 am

fjzax wrote:Hi,

I recently purchased Total Studio 3.5 Max. It includes Modo Bass 1.5. In Product Manager, under my account, I have 2 different versions listed...Version 1.5.2 and Version 2.0.2. Here's my question(s): Do I install vers 1.5 or can I install vers 2 and get the version 1.5 basses that came with Total Studio 3.5? Which one should I install?

Thanks,
fj

Sorry you never got an answer on this. I was perusing the forum for Total Studio 3.5 MAX installation guides and nada, but came across your post.

If you didn't figure it out already, you can download MODO Bass 2 CS from IK Product Manager and just use that. Despite being the "free" version, it imports all of your MODO Bass content from Total Studio 3.5 MAX and unlocks it. You'd just be missing the eight new basses to use that come with MODO Bass 2 (but they are available for sale cheaper than normal now, I think).
Metallica93

Postby Wilnar12 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:12 am

I’m a sample based producer and thought I’d check out what other producers are using to create their bass-lines. What VSTs? Eqing Sample? Bass Guitar? I mainly use Modo Bass, Samples or Live Bass
Wilnar12

Postby Metallica93 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:54 am

Wilnar12 wrote:I’m a sample based producer and thought I’d check out what other producers are using to create their bass-lines. What VSTs? Eqing Sample? Bass Guitar? I mainly use Modo Bass, Samples or Live Bass

Odd place to ask this. I'd make your own post.
Metallica93

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS