Patterns and basses not included in Studio total Max 3.5?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Patterns and basses not included in Studio total Max 3.5?

Postby Fredriklinde1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:45 pm

Hi, I just brought total studio 3.5 for mainly Modo Bass. But I don't get it. Why are 7 out of 14 basses locked? Do i need to buy these basses separately?

And when I check out the patterns i'm told "This pattern is not included. Please upgrade to get more features." For almost every pattern.

What's wrong? Does IK not register my activation of my license? In IK Produkt Manager, i have the VST instrument authorized.

What do I miss out? Has anyone had the same issue?

(I'm running it in Cubase 12 on PC, on a Dell XPS, with SSL2+ soundcard)
//Fredrik
Fredriklinde1

Re: Patterns and basses not included in Studio total Max 3.5

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:08 pm

Total Studio 3.5 MAX includes MODO BASS 1, so you'd have the basses from that version. You can use those basses and the patterns that are free with the CS version in the free CS version to get the MODO BASS 2 features. For the new basses and full patterns of MODO BASS 2 you'd need to pick up the upgrade to MODO BASS 2 or the upgrade to MODO MAX bundle which are both currently on sale.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Patterns and basses not included in Studio total Max 3.5

Postby Fredriklinde1 » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:10 pm

Thanks! That' why :)
All the best,
Fredrik

Peter_IK wrote:Total Studio 3.5 MAX includes MODO BASS 1, so you'd have the basses from that version. You can use those basses and the patterns that are free with the CS version in the free CS version to get the MODO BASS 2 features. For the new basses and full patterns of MODO BASS 2 you'd need to pick up the upgrade to MODO BASS 2 or the upgrade to MODO MAX bundle which are both currently on sale.
Fredriklinde1

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS