modo drum update available, but download expired!!

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

modo drum update available, but download expired!!

Postby bosone » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:41 pm

does this make some sense??

IK Multimedia manager today says that there are updates available for several modo drum drumkit, but I cannot download them because the downloads are expired... a week ago no update was available and I have installed modo drums (and downloaded all the kits) on 30/5/2022

what is happening?
how can i update the kits?
bosone

Re: modo drum update available, but download expired!!

Postby Steve-xyz » Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:06 am

I regularly use the IK Product Manager to make sure my software is up-to-date and I have backups of all my sound content. However, a month or two ago (maybe more) after my sound content downloads expired, I also found that several of my sound content downloads say both expired and need to be updated.

I will double check, but I think they are the 3 new kits.

I didn't file a support ticket, because I have access to all 13 kits. (I will double check this.)
------------------------------------------
The kits are: MODO DRUM Brit Custom, MODO DRUM Metal, and MODO DRUM Silver. But now Sample Tank 4 SE, Sample Tank 4, and Sample Tank 4 MAX also say tell me to Update even though they have expired. All 13 kits play using MODO DRUM 1.5.0 in standalone mode.

Not sure if all the kits you purchased play properly. If not, you could file a support ticket.
Steve-xyz

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS