Why isn't there a full version of Modo Bass?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Why isn't there a full version of Modo Bass?

Postby NoizeBomb » Sat Nov 12, 2022 8:07 pm

When I'm trying to buy Modo Bass, I'm presented with a choice of "upgrade" or "crossgrade", and that's it. Does that mean that if I haven't bought anything else from IK then I can't buy a full version of Modo Bass???
NoizeBomb

Re: Why isn't there a full version of Modo Bass?

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:08 am

Upgrade and Crossgrade have to do with pricing. You'll get the full version. Crossgrades and upgrades are a lower price point offered to those with other IK products.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NoizeBomb » Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:47 pm

I understand that, but that's not the problem that I'm having.
I want to buy Modo Bass and I've never had another IK product before. So, since the only two options available to buy Modo Bass are Upgrade or Crossgrade, which one am I supposed to buy?

If you go to this url and you click the "Buy Now" button for the "Modo Bass" product (third from left to right) you can see what I'm talking about:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass2/index.php?p=versions#view
NoizeBomb

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:51 am

NoizeBomb wrote:I understand that, but that's not the problem that I'm having.
I want to buy Modo Bass and I've never had another IK product before. So, since the only two options available to buy Modo Bass are Upgrade or Crossgrade, which one am I supposed to buy?

If you go to this url and you click the "Buy Now" button for the "Modo Bass" product (third from left to right) you can see what I'm talking about:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/modobass2/index.php?p=versions#view

When you are logged in, it shows you the version you can buy. I would assume you do have something in your account or it wouldn't show upgrade or crossgrade. Safest would be crossgrade but you may want to reach out to support who can look directly at your account and see why it is showing you those versions instead.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:53 am

Also note that it has been requested to the team that they allow people to upgrade from versions they got free so if you have a free piece of software you may qualify through that.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby NoizeBomb » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:03 am

Excellent. Thanks for your help!
NoizeBomb

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS