MODO Drum All of a Sudden Crashing Reaper

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO Drum All of a Sudden Crashing Reaper

Postby Tunes666 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:42 pm

Hi all,

Anyone else having issues?

Reaper seems pretty solid but all of a sudden I cant open Modo Drums within a project and also SampleTron 2 seems to do the same. I can heard the sounds but as soon as I try to open the plugging it hangs and when I try to close anything I get a close down. Thankfully I have managed to delete the plugin before I open it and run BFD3 in it instead to project is saved. But I had the right drum sound with it so am a but annoyed.

Why would it suddenly do this out of the blue?
Tunes666

Re: MODO Drum All of a Sudden Crashing Reaper

Postby Tunes666 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:51 pm

Just tried it in Cubase 12 and it does the same thing.

Open the instrument and plays fine. close it and it plays fine. Pull it up from the instrument menu again and it has a white back ground and just hangs. This has happened with Modo Drum, SampleTank and SampleTron, I will have to try others..
Tunes666

Re: MODO Drum All of a Sudden Crashing Reaper

Postby Tunes666 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:32 pm

The problem appears to be some software I downloaded from ASUS motherboard pack called Sonic Studio, Which I have not and was not ever going to use. I have deleted it and now all the plugins in question now work.

For anyone else who might have had the same issue.
Tunes666

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS