MD1.5 SE sounds IK Product Manager [RESOLVED]

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MD1.5 SE sounds IK Product Manager [RESOLVED]

Postby johnnygibson007 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:18 am

I have Modo Drums 1.5 SE installed and activated, In the app(MD) the additional kits(4) show up fine with the download arrow for the required sounds. When I click on it the IK Manager opens and the cupboard is bare with none of the sounds available. On the website the correct product shows as registered but not in the IK Manager. Under Modo Drums it is showing 1.5 CS which could be upsetting the applecart, is that possible??
Thanks
johnnygibson007

Re: MD1.5 SE sounds IK Product Manager

Postby Whistletom1 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Same issue here. Got the license from the APD sale.

Was onto support yesterday and they said it was a known issue that would be resolved today,
Whistletom1

Postby johnnygibson007 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Whistletom1 wrote:Same issue here. Got the license from the APD sale.

Was onto support yesterday and they said it was a known issue that would be resolved today,

Thanks for the info Whistletom1, I went the APD route too
johnnygibson007

Postby UglyThing » Thu Jul 28, 2022 2:59 pm

Got mine from APD too. I contacted support yesterday about this but forgot to mention sounds not showing up in the product manager. I did mention nothing was shown in the default public folder location even though I had installed everything to my preferred directory. I then uninstalled everything and reinstalled. Same issue. Glad they're ontop of it. I'd hate to start a paypal dispute if this isn't resolved within a week from now. Noone deserves to wait on this.
UglyThing

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:28 pm

If you are not seeing the drum content, note this FAQ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1429
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby UglyThing » Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:34 pm

Yes I checked this FAQ as well as other FAQ beforehand as I'm sure the other users have. The extra kit content simply are not shown in the sounds tab or weren't installed via the IK product manager.
UglyThing

Postby Whistletom1 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:07 pm

UglyThing wrote:Yes I checked this FAQ as well as other FAQ beforehand as I'm sure the other users have. The extra kit content simply are not shown in the sounds tab or weren't installed via the IK product manager.

Yeah the problem seems to be that the product manager doesn't reflect the license so no actual SE content becomes available even though the app/plugin seems to recognise the SE version (kits are unlocked).

I also tried de-authorising the plugin in the IK Product manager but when I log in after de-authorising it's back to the CS version being authorised.

No SE edition appears in the products section of MODO drum in the product manager.
Whistletom1

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:13 pm

In the IKPM, for MODO Drum, click on the [Products] tab and you should see exactly which product editions are Registered.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Whistletom1 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:09 pm

DarkStar wrote:In the IKPM, for MODO Drum, click on the [Products] tab and you should see exactly which product editions are Registered.

Yeah that's what I mean.

Only the CS version is listed despite registering the SE version.

The SE version appears on the website under products but not in the IKPM and no samples. :|
Whistletom1

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:18 pm

Try this:
Unauthorize MODO Drum
Register your MODO Drum SE Serial Number
Authorize MODO Drum

Click [Products] to see what's Registered.

You might need to run the Custom Shop, login, click your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases" too.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Krisd1@live.be » Thu Jul 28, 2022 6:53 pm

DarkStar wrote:Try this:
Unauthorize MODO Drum
Register your MODO Drum SE Serial Number
Authorize MODO Drum

Click [Products] to see what's Registered.

You might need to run the Custom Shop, login, click your Account Name and select "Restore my purchases" too.

Tried this, it doesn't work... please fix this.
Krisd1@live.be

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:15 pm

In that case, please contact Technical Support for some one to one diagnosis and help.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby paxicom » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:25 pm

Same issue for me too. I've tried everything but I'm not able to download the additional 4 drum models.
paxicom

Postby DarkStar » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:33 pm

... same reply ;)
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Whistletom1 » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:47 pm

DarkStar wrote:In that case, please contact Technical Support for some one to one diagnosis and help.

I was on to support yesterday over a few hours going back and forth and they suggested de-authorising

When I tried to de-authorize the IKPM notified that it had been successfully deauthorised but when I logged back in to the IKPM MODO drums is back to being authorised and only the CS version is available even though the plugin itself seems to recognise the SE version. ie. The kits are unlocked but clicking download brings you to an empty page in the IKPM.

The person I was dealing with in support said something to the effect of the team being aware of some issue with this and that it would be resolved today.

I just checked and it's still the same.
Whistletom1

Next

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS