MD1.5 SE sounds IK Product Manager [RESOLVED]

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: MD1.5 SE sounds IK Product Manager

Postby Krisd1@live.be » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Everyone is having the same issue, they need to fix it. :roll:
Krisd1@live.be

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:16 pm

Anybody having the issue should report it to IK Support so they can verify if it is indeed exactly the same. And the team would be able to provide details and timeline about any fix, so please reply back to IK Support if you need a status on a fix for any problem you are having. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby haemmingus » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:03 pm

I'm facing the exact same problem. Bought and registered Modo Drums SE 1.5, yet only the former CE Version is listed in my IK Product Manager. Tried uninstalling CE and reinstalling SE already but that didn't help much. I finally managed to get the download arrows for the new kits in the Modo Drums application. When I try to download a kit a dialogue pops up saying "This Drum Model has not been downloaded. Please download it in the IK Product Manager." It then opens IK Product Manager, yet there is still CE only. In my web account SE is shown as well as it has been successfully installed and registered. It doesn't find its way into the Product Manager though! Please IK MM help and fix this.

Thanks.
haemmingus

Postby haemmingus » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:06 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Anybody having the issue should report it to IK Support so they can verify if it is indeed exactly the same. And the team would be able to provide details and timeline about any fix, so please reply back to IK Support if you need a status on a fix for any problem you are having. Thank you.

How? When I go to Contact Support, there seems to be no way to directly contact them, only FAQs.
haemmingus

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:23 pm

haemmingus wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Anybody having the issue should report it to IK Support so they can verify if it is indeed exactly the same. And the team would be able to provide details and timeline about any fix, so please reply back to IK Support if you need a status on a fix for any problem you are having. Thank you.

How? When I go to Contact Support, there seems to be no way to directly contact them, only FAQs.

You search the FAQ for a solution first and if you don't find your solution there you will see a button/link to contact support for direct assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby haemmingus » Thu Jul 28, 2022 11:41 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
haemmingus wrote:

You search the FAQ for a solution first and if you don't find your solution there you will see a button/link to contact support for direct assistance.

Thanks, that worked. Hope it gets fixed soon.
haemmingus

Postby paulotbsouza » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:05 am

I'm also having the exact same issue. Already reported it to support, hope they fix this soon.
paulotbsouza

Postby paulotbsouza » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:05 am

Also bought it via APD website.
paulotbsouza

Postby johnnygibson007 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:44 am

It is fixed!! Thanks IK

MD SE appeared in my IK Manager both registered info and sounds. :D
johnnygibson007

Postby haemmingus » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:22 am

Yes, it is working now. Thanks IK MM!
haemmingus

Postby UglyThing » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:52 pm

Same here except the default Studio Kit is not available for me. I contacted support about it.
UglyThing

Previous

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS