Modo drum " Hiting circle "

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo drum " Hiting circle "

Postby Riff_Lovely » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:50 pm

Hello, is somebody know how to move circle who showed up when stick hit snare. My is always located near rim.
Riff_Lovely

Re: Modo drum " Hiting circle "

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:47 pm

Under "Play Style" you can drag the left and right areas (and you can adjust each with the dials for L AREA and R AREA).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Riff_Lovely » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:41 am

I try with L and R, i put him around snare area, but nothing happend with location of thic circle. This circle show only when stick hit snare(i think this is hit area ) , and size of this circle depend what distance is between L and R, but his location is always the same. I saw on tutorials that circle is on the midle fo the snare, and my is always near rim. Is that possible to change location? I think that also change sound of the drum, i wish to try new possibilitis if it s possible.
Riff_Lovely

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:59 pm

Yes, that is possible by doing what I explained above. If it wasn't clear or didn't work for you then I would suggest working with IK Support http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support to see if there's an issue with some configuration etc that we might be missing here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Riff_Lovely » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:37 pm

THx,now i notice i also dont have Silver , Brit and Metal kits in my Modo SE. I contact suport team. Maybe there s some issues with program.
Riff_Lovely

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS