Modo Drum - Sound library installation issues?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Re: Modo Drum - Sound library installation issues?

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:17 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Reply that their suggestions aren't working, they do understand how to fix issues (they do every day) and 1.5 definitely works for many so they can get you in that group for sure.

...or open a ticket if you are having a problem and have not yet reported it. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Modo Drum - Sound library installation issues?

Postby Jay-Poty1 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:28 pm

Guys, today I got a kind of solution for my (and others) install problem (see my post before few days...):

# I deinstalled my MODO DRUM over the included uninstall.exe. worked!
# on my (non system ssd) where I before had installed, now everything has gone; exept the additional sound paks (like f.e. plexi, jazzy) wich i also had downloaded (they came with my studioMax3.5, or, I dont know, are included in the modo drum package anyway).
# from within IK product manager (cloes/reopen) I then installed the MODO DRUM again, but this time on the system drive (because I thaught, that this could be the issue...).
# Worked! Modo Drum runs! and within Modo Drum over the cogwheel and the right path to the additional sound paks these were found on my additional ssd!

I can live with this solution, on my system drive MODO requires 3GB, wahts OK for me! the additional at the moment 10 aound paks require 8GB on my add ssd....

Hope this info helps other a little too!!
Jay-Poty1

Previous

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS