MODO BASS 1 when pre-ordering MODO BASS 2?

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO BASS 1 when pre-ordering MODO BASS 2?

Postby TwoTonez » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:36 am

Hi. I was under the impression that I would get MODO BASS 1 when pre-ordering MODO BASS 2. I can't seem to find MB 1 under my products and I can't find any information about that. Support wrote this yesterday:

From now until release, everyone who purchases MODO BASS 2 full (including crossgrade) or SE will immediately receive a download of MODO BASS 1 of the same version and their MODO BASS 2 version as soon as it becomes available.
TwoTonez

Re: MODO BASS 1 when pre-ordering MODO BASS 2?

Postby DarkStar » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:02 am

As this is primarily a user to user forum, not official Support, other users may chip in.

Did you receive that info in response to a Support Ticket? If so, Reply to it and ask where your MODO Bass 1 Serial Number is (after double-checking in your User Area / My Products section).

If not, then the best thing to do is contact Sales/Account Support, via here. You will be able to search the FAQs first, but if they do not resolve your issue, there is a red button link to the Support form. Sales Support can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time aims to be within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but in the current circumstances please allow some more time.

Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS