Modo Drums are all gone

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Modo Drums are all gone

Postby JansHH » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 pm

Hi there, I searched hi & low, but there is no answer. All my Modo drums are gone after upgrading, except for the Studio drums.
I wonder: there are many people with the same problem. Why isn't there a solution written somewhere? That wouild make life a lot easier.
Please let us know how to fix this!

Kind regards, Josh Haijer
JansHH

Re: Modo Drums are all gone

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:06 pm

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JansHH » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:28 am

Hi Peter, thank you for your answer, but it just doesn't help. It will probably be my own fault, though I'm using DAW's and plugins for so many years now. I just can;t get the connection between my old drum libraries and MODO plugin. Do I have to wipe all the MODO drums off my computer and start uploading and installing everything again? Would that be a solution?
Kind regards, Josh Haijer
JansHH

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:08 pm

I don't think the solution would be so drastic, I'd recommend working with IK Support as they would be best-suited to provide the best solution for your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JansHH » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:46 pm

I'll check it out, thnx!
JansHH

Postby JansHH » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:40 am

I got a message from the support desk, I will try to explain it to them.
JansHH

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS