MODO DRUM 10 Day Grace Period Has Expired Popup

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

MODO DRUM 10 Day Grace Period Has Expired Popup

Postby Ultimate Performer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:31 am

After uninstalling v1.5 and reinstalling v1.1.3.. I am now getting a pop-up window at startup.
"10 Days Grace Period has expired"..click Product Manager or Cancel to continue
I have owned MODO DRUM for years and the Product Manager shows authorized and update is highlighted..the Kits show locked in the upper right.
I have access to all of the kits and can edit/play/save presets etc but there is an Audio hiss every few seconds.. the same type of Audio hiss you would get after a trial period has ended.
Anyone else experiencing this?..ever since I did the v1.5 update it seems like one problem after another.

Chaser @ alesisDRUMMER
Ultimate Performer

Re: MODO DRUM 10 Day Grace Period Has Expired Popup

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:25 pm

Try this: In the IKPM, Unauthorize MODO Bass and Authorize it again.

Also, you may ned to run the Custom Shop program and select "Restore my purchases".
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Ultimate Performer » Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:32 pm

DarkStar wrote:Try this: In the IKPM, Unauthorize MODO Bass and Authorize it again.

Also, you may ned to run the Custom Shop program and select "Restore my purchases".

The problem is with MODO DRUM..not MODO BASS.
There is no Custom Shop Restore Purchases for MODO DRUM...Custom Shop 2 doesn't list MODO DRUM...only Amplitube,SampleTank and T-Racks.I also noticed there are separate serial numbers for both MODO DRUM and MODO DRUM CS under Products.How do those work?
Is Custom Shop Integrated into v1.5? The Product Manage authorized the MODO DRUM serial in v1.1.3 and in v1.5 when I installed the update.MODO DRUM CS and a different Serial number was installed when I did the update.When/Where does the MODO DRUM CS serial number get applied? I will try the Re-Authorization in IKPM.

EDIT:
Re-Authorized and Popup/Audio Hiss no longer occur..so we'll see after 10 days.
Chaser @ alesisDRUMMER
Ultimate Performer

Postby DarkStar » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:33 pm

Sorry, my mistake.

"Restore my purchases" in the Custom Shop is an overall feature for all your products, rather than for individual products. Log in and click your Account Name to see the menu.

There are different serial numbers for MODO DRUM and MODO DRUM CS; those numbers determine the product features (and all IK User Accounts get the free MODO DRUM CS number). I would think that the re-install of v1.1.3 does not automatically pick up either Serial number.

Anyway, the re-authorization (using the MODO DRUM Serial Number) has worked. :)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS