Can't preview drum kits

Discussions about MODO DRUM physically modeled drums and MODO BASS - the first physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument

Can't preview drum kits

Postby EchoLXIX1 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:40 am

I could try things out before and hiss would come in. Now I can't even select something to see if I like it or not.

I rushed and bought Modo Drum SE because I got an email saying the sale would end in 12 hours. Now it's still going, a new version comes out and I could have bought the whole thing. But you won't even let me upgrade with a reduced price. I'm tempted to get the full version but feel screwed over. And I can't even preview the new stuff to see if I like it or not.
EchoLXIX1

Re: Can't preview drum kits

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:23 pm

There isn't a trial for each individual kits, but each of the new kits has its own web page with audio/video content for you to check out.

You should qualify for the 79.99 upgrade if you had MODO DRUM 1.0 or the Crossgrade if you have SE so you might want to reach out to IK Support to see what that is not happening in your case.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to MODO DRUM & MODO BASS